– Ability to find the meritum of the problem.
It is my strength because I have a natural tendential to strip the onion till it is core. I am interested in causes rather than visible results. I clearly understand that for many people it may be intrusive but this technique is applied to myself exclusively. If the patient would like to dive deep into childhood to proceed with full retrospection I will be there. If rather want to ease symptoms I will help them. However, unresolved issues are prominent and have a critical influence on our future.
– Knowledge of a variety of psychological methods and approaches.
It took me many years of research reading and my own experiments to indicate that I have knowledge about psychology. It is not exclusively my own opinion my friends constantly remember me that I should change my course from Medical Science to Psychology just because I feel comfortable in the subject.
– Wide range of reading personal development literature.
It is a long segment of knowledge. I read and listen to the enormous number of Self Development literature. Some of the positions I pasted below.
• Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen. R. Covey
• Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy
• How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
• The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
• The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide by James Fadiman
• The Attention Revolution by Alan Wallace
• Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? by Seth Godin
– Desire to learn and adopt knowledge in real scenarios.
Skill learnable is useful only if we can adapt it in real life. Otherwise, it is just a useless theory. I am a ‘doing’ person with a strong emphasis on testing knowledge in real-life settings.
– Previous experience with relaxation techniques as meditation, Near Deep Sleep Relaxation (NDSR)
Those behavioral protocols are areas of my exploration and provide me with a lot of fun. I am my own mice to conduct experiments. As I motioned previously I keep a track of my approaches. All off techniques I apply on myself before I can recommend it.
– Interested in hypnosis, NLP, manipulation, and subliminal influences.
I am an author and collaborator and consultant of a few projects and applications when subconscious influence is used. I am an author of memory protocol based on subconscious imprint information and recall.
– General interest in neurobiology and behavioral protocols to control mind and body.
I study Medical Science to understand biological factors and protocols to help us develop better protocols for mind control.
– Interested in psychiatry especial
Part of my family is a psychiatrist.
– Interested in placebo and nocebo influence to ill and healthy patients.
An additional field of my scientific approaches. I loved the idea of inert substance and its hidden influence on the physical body.